Sunday, November 21, 2010

Moving

I have finally found something more stressful than just moving from one place to another - trying to sell a house on one coast while buying a house on the other. PUtting in offers and waiting for counter offers, waiting for offers.... wow. Stress x 20. Plus flying back and forth, driving back and forth, thinking about when to pack up furniture and household goods, when can they be delivered, when am I going to drive cross-country with the dogs, when am I going to get to see my sweetie.... exhausting. Truly.

I am so excited about everything though. Seeing The Hubster obviously tops the list but moving to CA is a close second. I truly love it here. Yesterday it "rained". Well, according to everybody here it rained... it actually misted off and on all day then actually rained some in the evening. Maybe an inch in 8-9 hours. Not really rain but whatever. My theory is that if you can stand in it for 15 minutes and not be soaked then it isn't rain.

And they kept saying it was cold. Really?!? Not so much. I don't think the temp dropped below 65. COmbined with the "rain" there was a little chill but definitely not cold. Can't wait to move here.

I think the worst part is that I am doing this alone.... The Hubster is pretty far away and e-mail is the only communication right now. Sucks. Sucks the big one. I can ask him about the big decisions but with e-mail on the ship being intermittent and phone calls being "not so much" I am pretty much on my own. Big trust from The Hubster.

Wow.

Oh well..... I'll do what I can do and rest whenever possible. That seems to be working for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment