Monday, January 17, 2011

What to Wear?

I get The Hubster back in about a month. Yay.

I have no idea what to wear. Boo.

The last time I saw him was around June 8th, 2010. It will have been about nine months. Sheesh... if I still had the requisite parts I could have had a baby by then. That is truly a long time. The last time he was me I was tan, thin, and pretty darn sexy looking for an old gal. Now I am pasty white, a little heavier, and not so sexy feeling.

It is difficult to figure out what to wear in these circumstances... trust me, it is difficult under the really good ones too.

It will be around Valentine's Day - maybe before, maybe after... no on knows at this time.

I have been shopping on-line, in person, mentally gone over my whole wardrobe 20 or thirty times..... I have no idea what to wear.

There is the new red dress.... sexy, but subtle. Well, as subtle as a red dress can be anyway.

There is the new black jumpsuit.... sexy but covered.

There is the patterned dress - purple, cream and black.... shows some serious cleavage but not too sexy.

There is the standard jeggings, boots, and a cute top.... shows the shape of my legs (which I will say are pretty darn good) and is casual yet can be sexy with the right top.

There is the very cute pink and white dress.... shows serious, serious cleavage but is pretty darn cute.

And shoes... sheesh! What shoes will I wear? Do I go for sexy or comfortable or somehow try to do both? If I wear boots and jeggings I know I will be comfortable but I think sexy trumps comfort under these conditions. Then again, I will be standing at the airport for a while maybe.....

Jewelry! What jewelry? Something I made or something he gave me? OMG.... I am driving myself insane.

Perfume or not? He likes perfume.... okay, one thing decided I will wear perfume now to figure out which one.

All I want to do is knock his socks off.

One friend says red dress. One friend says black jumpsuit. One friend says go naked. One friend says wear a trench coat and nothing else.....

I guess I will be trying everything on and modeling for my Mama..... taking pictures and mailing them to my besties.... making up my mind and then changing it over and over.... freaking out on THE DAY of and then wearing the first thing I pick out of the closet.

Sounds good... now if I can only minimize the clothing drama between now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment