Thursday, July 8, 2010

Topsy Turvy

My life is topsy turvy. I came home from my trip to find that two people I trusted broke my trust. Hmmm, what to do about that? Obviously a conversation is in order but I am not sure how to start it. Maybe with "you broke my trust".

TeenDream is off at school doing his placement testing. College. Wow. Still trying to deal with the fact hat he is out of high school and 18, I'm not ready for college just yet.

The Hubster has lost his mind... not too sure what to do about that one. Being so far apart for so long is going to take a toll, and we volunteered for this. The good thing is that I can do what I need to do to hopefully become more that "Almost Successful". Still hoping to travel and do some public readings of the books (yep - number two is coming right along). But, since it is on Kindle, bookstores are not really the best place to do readings.... Sigh.

The Beasties... oh, The Beasties.... she vomited all over the bed last night and neither one ate breakfast. Sheesh.. I think it might be the heat - the heat index has been over 100 for days now.... and he has a delicate stomach. Travel makes them both nervous for different reasons... her because she gets car sick and him because he is so excited to be going places. ANyway, now they just want to be al over me - not a huge problem but they are little heat pumps so it gets uncomfortably warm - unless they are on my left leg which is flaring like there is no tomorrow - hurts and not working so well.

The fibro flare - mentioned above - is more than just the leg... the back, under the shoulder blades, the hands.... the headache, the feet, every muscle in the body, and the fact that I want nothing more than to lie down and sleep.....

The laundry that isn't going to do itself (or be done by anyone else).

The grocery shopping that needs to happen.

The bathroom stuff that needs to be unpacked and put away.....

everything except caring for the flaring is on hold until tomorrow.... if I can do it from the bed I will, otherwise tough.

It is days like this that I am thankful I can work from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment