Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dreaming....

I dreamed last night instead of having nightmares... it was a nice change. Unfortunately, I dreamed about my closet. Really?!?! I couldn't have dreamed something cool like flying? or being with The Hubster on a tropical beach? or receiving an Academy Award? Aren't dreams supposed to be about the extraordinary instead of the mundane?

To be honest it kind of sucked. No, scratch that. It really sucked. My closet.... I would have hoped that if I was going to have a dream abut my closet that maybe, just maybe, it would be cleaned, organized and full of spectacular clothes that were hung or folded according to color and style. Nope. It looked like it always does. No designer dresses. No fantastically great clothes, just my regular stuff. The shoes were good, but they are good in real life too so that wasn't a change. The clothes weren't even in smaller sizes... I can't even get skinny in my dreams. See, it sucked. Not a nightmare but whatever.

Don't get me wrong, I love my closet (it is a big walk-in that is full of clothes) and I am blessed with a husband that doesn't complain (too much) when I add to my wardrobe. But it is a closet - not fantastic enough for a dream. Not full of fantastic clothes just full of my jeans and shirts and skirts.

The one thing that this dream did bring me is the understanding that I really need a trip to the lingerie store.

Oh, I guess it was a good dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment